Stephen took the day off this Thursday, and we four ventured to the Georgia Aquarium! I've been there a few times already, but I must say that it was so much more enlightening with the girls. I don't know if it's because we really got to make a big deal out of all the different sea animals, or the fact that we did all the extra fun stuff (dolphin show, 3D movie, etc), but it was a really good time. Taylor normally naps from about 11:30-1, but we didn't leave until 1:30. She did great- we ditched the stroller after the first area of the aquarium and she kept right up! She definitely crashed within 2 minutes of us getting in the car.
Here are some pics from our day!
Typical... the girls fighting over daddy's attention. (Mommy who?)
1 comment:
My neck would be achy for days if I had to sleep like Taylor!
Post a Comment