Monday, March 11, 2013

Jinxed

Last week, I was just saying how happy I was that we had avoided any major illnesses this fall/winter season.  Boy, did I jinx us.

I had a week off in mid-February, and all was well.  The next week, poor Parker came down with croup.  The next week, on Tuesday night, Taylor threw up and woke up with a fever.  Turns out she had strep.  On Friday, daycare called and said Parker threw up.  I ended up taking him and Sydney to the doctor just to rule out strep in them (luckily, they both were negative).  Parker did have a slight ear infection, though. 

Friday night, Stephen got sick.  Bad.  We had big weekend plans, so we debated on cancelling them.  He woke up Saturday morning feeling better, so we said game on!

Unfortunately, Saturday night, it hit him again.  Bad.  Probably worse than Friday night.  

Sunday night, Sydney threw up.  I'm staying with her now and I, the lone survivor, am now feeling sick myself.  Yuck.  I'm ready for this all to pass.  But, I am enjoying some snuggle time with my sweet Sydney...

No comments: