OK, so, like I said in my last post, we all arrived in LJ around 5 PM Sunday evening. The kids were so excited to be reunited. We all explored the house, unpacked the cars, and then hit the streets of the camp to see what all there was around. We eventually found the playground, and we...ahem, the kids... played there for a while before relaxing at the house for the night.
Monday:
Monday started off with the whole fam meeting a local photographer to get some family shots. The weather held out (there was a chance of rain every day, especially Monday morning) and all went well, minus Taylor NEVER smiling. That girl knows when a camera is on her and she won't budge a smile.
Stephen and I went for a run around the lake, which was about 3.5 miles. He's in waaay better shape than I am, so he was sweet to slow it down a bit. OK, a lot.
We played on the playground, when a super headache hit me. Holy migraine, Batman. It was terrible. I tried my best to suck up a trip to downtown Waynesville (a town about 5 minutes away with an adorable downtown) but I ended up sleeping in the car while the rest of the fam ventured out. My sweet mom stayed back with me.
Tuesday:
Stephen went golfing with some buddies Tuesday morning, and the rest of us hit up the happenings at LJ.
Playground. It just never gets old.
Paddle boats.
Putt-putt.
Heading to the pool.
Kendall and fam had to head back Tuesday late afternoon (they had to do something called work on Wednesday... tsk, tsk). Boo! The rest of us headed into downtown Waynesville to a yummy restaurant. We hit up the country candy store, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment