Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sydney's haircut

So... Sydney's hair is LONG.  It's so curly that you don't realize how long it really is until it's wet.  A few more inches, and this girl could sit on her hair in the shower!  As pretty as it is long, I thought it might be good to go ahead and get it cut. 

I took her to a haircut place last weekend, and put it in the hands of the hairdresser.  I was originally thinking cutting off about 6 inches, or to the shoulders.  The hairdresser was worried that it may spring up too much, and suggested 4 inches with some layers.  I told her to roll with it.  It's not so drastic of a change, but it's much easier to brush after the shower, and it's awfully shiny all of a sudden.  And, her curls are still there!  (Part of me was afraid they would go away!)

Here's the story of her haircut, in pictures:










No comments: