Saturday, November 2, 2013

I heart the fall (part 2)

I had the exact same post title last year.  Glad to know my opinion on my favorite season hasn't changed in a year's time!

I do love the fall.  I'm so glad it's starting to get a little colder.  I love how the leaves are finally changing.  I love that I'll get an extra hour of sleep tonight.  (Who am I kidding?  But I can dream, can't I?)

Here are some fun pics of us playing outside today while the two little ones napped!
 
Sydney and Stephen raked up a leave pile for Sydney to jump in.



 
We joined in, too.


 
We also took some backyard pics for our Christmas card (sneak peak of the outfits).  Here are a couple of the kiddos playing afterwards.

Sydney could care less that she's wearing a nice outfit.  My kind of girl!


No comments: