Checking out the loot from Santa.
After the tree, we all got dressed and headed up to my parents' house! There, it was my family, my brother's family, my sister's family, my parents, and my Aunt Katherine from Florida. It was utter chaos, if you can imagine 6 kids 10 and under unwrapping their goodies. Good times.
Madeline excited about the hair streaking kit we got her.
Sydney didn't take this off all day.
Taylor getting her hair streaked. Even I got in on the action! I had a lovely pink stripe down the front of my hair.
My 2 favorite guys.
We ate brunch, hung out until about 3, and then made the trek home. Back at home, the girls got a look at all their goods and played the rest of the day. Parker got to play, too. Stephen and I were packing for our trip the next morning, which I'll talk about next...
No comments:
Post a Comment