Saturday, December 28, 2013

South GA Trip

The day after Christmas, we woke up early to head down to South GA to see Stephen's family for the holidays.  The kids did well on the ride down (thank goodness, because it's about a 5 hour trip!).  We got to their papa's house and they ran all over the place!

We hung out most of the day Thursday.  On Friday, we went to lunch with "Uncle Randy" (Stephen's cousin).  Then, we went to a park for a little while... the kids had so much fun.  The weather was overcast and about 55 degrees, so it was a little chilly, but not unbearable.  Later that day, we went to Stephen's aunt's house to see a bunch of his cousins.

It was a couple of fun, late nights for the kids, but it was great to see all of Stephen's fam!


Parker loved the playground!




Stephen and I had a contest.  I couldn't, for the life of me, do the monkey bars like he so easily could (darn upper-body strength!)...

But Stephen couldn't hang upside down, like a monkey.  That takes agility and guts, right?  I think I win.




Here are some pictures from his aunt's house:

Taylor and Addie Grace (Randy's daughter).  She and Parker are 1 week apart.

It looks like Parker and Addie Grace are conspiring together.

Sweet Uncle Randy.

No comments: