Saturday, August 2, 2014

Favorites

As a teacher, you end up enjoying the students you teach... ok, most of the students you teach.  Typically, even the ones that drive you crazy on a daily basis, you look back on them and smile.  

But, then there are some kids that stay in your mind as your favorites.  You think about them often, smile and laugh at memories, and know that they'll be in your hearts forever!

Two of the best of the best that I have ever taught came to visit me at Open House this week.  I'm telling you, it completely made my day... no, my week... no, my year!

My adopted children, Brandon and Kimberly.



Something must've been funny. ;)

So... I started looking back at my 2009-2010 pictures, and just had to include some oldies (but goodies!).





The sweetest siblings... Brianna, Brenton, and Brandon.

Kyana made the blog, too!  Such super-smart kids.

And now they are off to college... cannot believe it!  I'm very proud of their accomplishments- they have done more in their 18 years than I think I have in my life.  I know the future holds awesome things for them.

If you want to follow the talented and hilarious Brandon's You Tube channel, check it out here.

No comments: