Lots of new accomplishments this month include:
- Lots more talking... I can't keep up anymore!
- He can sing songs (not always the words, but he'll do the tunes), do motions.
- He can say a lot of the ABCs.
- He can count, with help- if I say one, he'll say two, three, I'll say four, he'll say five, six, "seben", eight, nine, ten.
- He is getting to the point where I'm comfortable with him climbing on beds, chairs, couches, because I know he knows how to get back down, safely.
- We got rid of his booster seat at the dinner table... he now sits in the normal chair.
- He can go upstairs fine, and he's pretty much got the downstairs down- I'm just still nervous. Baby gates might be able to get put up soon!
- He's starting to throw those two year-old tantrums.
- He climbs up the playground ladder by himself. He's gone down the slippery slide by himself before, but the last time his shoe got stuck and he totally tumbled all the way down. Not a proud mommy moment.
- He attended his first fall festival of the season.
- He loves playing with his sisters.
- He loves Thomas the Train, Caillou, and Handy Manny.
- He has zero desire to have anything to do with the potty!
This is what he looks like when he says, "Noo, Noo, Noooo!"
Playing with his buddy, Caleb.
Selfie-Sunday.
Balloon animal!
Picnic.
Don't take my book!
Parker: 1, Sydney: 0
Typical!
No more booster seat!
This will be the last monthly blog for Parker! It's been fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment