We ate dinner Friday night, and the kids had the best time running around with Sara and Daniel. Daniel is the biggest kid at heart I think I've ever met, and he is a kid magnet. No one wanted to go to bed! But alas, they finally did, and the adults hung out and caught up the rest of the night.
Saturday, we woke up, ate breakfast, and then Stephen and Sydney headed to Atlanta for the GT game. Sara, Daniel, Taylor, Parker, and I went to a park and fed the ducks, walked a bit, and played on the playground. When we got home, we ate lunch and Parker went down for a nap. Sara and Daniel got ready and headed to Athens for the UGA/Clemson game. Stephen and Sydney got home later that afternoon, and we hung out the rest of the evening.
Sydney and Stephen in Atlanta
I got to hang out with this chick all afternoon.
Reunited. And it feels sooo good. (Right, Taylor?)
Eerie Sunday AM jog.
Parker sharing a laugh with Daniel while watching Road Runner.
Now the girls join in.
After Sara and Daniel left, we headed to the park to play and have a picnic. It was great weather... just HOT. I'm so excited September is here... bring on the fall!
It was a great, long weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment