Despite being unbelievably ill myself this week (more on that later!), I was feeling better and my Dad was with me to help with the kiddos (Stephen was traveling all week!). After much begging, we decided to go to our church for the annual Trunk or Treat. I didn't promise my car this year, because I knew S would be out of town, and heaven knows it would be hard to pass out candy and watch my 3. But, we got the kiddos dressed (I'm talking, I pulled out some pseudo-Halloween costumes in all of 5 minutes) and headed over to hang out. I couldn't believe how many people showed up- they estimated 1,750! There were about 100 cars, plenty of costumes, and lots of fun.
Here are some pics:
The three amigos.
Could he BEE any cuter?
Parker's former little "girlfriend"- they haven't seen each other in almost a year, and he walked straight to her. It was pretty cute, considering he just wants to tell everyone "NO!", hit them, and run away from them now.
Raegan, the mermaid!
The cutest sisters.
Skies were getting dim as we were leaving. The line was still wrapped around the church!
No comments:
Post a Comment