Sunday, December 21, 2014

Latest pics

Here are a bunch of random pics taken recently.  Each will tell a little about what we've been up to during this holiday season!


She was sick one day, but still cleaned up the (horribly messy) arts and crafts room!



Uno is the thing in our house!

Bathing suits in December... sure, why not?

poor P had croup!  Entertaining himself at the doctor with my necklace.

Tacky sweater day.


Cheesin'.

Typical week night when Stephen's gone!

Reading before school.


Dancing to Christmas tunes.

Sydney's KG Christmas performance.

Again... Uno.  It's all the rage.

Sydney was an angel in the live nativity scene at church.

Watching one of my favorites... Elf!

Sydney's artwork displayed in the hallway at her school.

Can't get enough of these sweet shots!

After the Christmas program.  I don't think she was feeling well. :(  She wouldn't let me go, wouldn't smile... it was sad!

Since I took a half-day off, I went and and joined her for lunch, too!


Parker got another haircut!


No comments: