Monday, December 1, 2014

Taylor is 4!

My sweet Taylor is 4!!  So hard to believe that, 4 years ago today, a 10 pound bundle of joy came into this world.  And our lives have been immensely enriched since!  Taylor is the sweetest, funniest, most tender-hearted little girl I know.  She takes the time to remember peoples' names, her little friends are all drawn to her, and she is the peacekeeper between her siblings.


We had her Frozen birthday party at the froyo place yesterday.  Her 4 best friends, along with Sydney's best friend, and her brother and sister came!  We played games, did activities (thanks, Pinterest, for all the stolen ideas) and ate lots and lots of sugar.





Olaf noses.





The mad rush for yogurt!






Cupcake time.


Parker looks so big!

Sharing stickers.


That night, we met my family at a restaurant by the Mall of GA to celebrate again!  We had a long table in a sectioned-off area... heh heh.  I think they spotted the 5 kids and separated us from the other customers.  ;)

Today, Taylor woke up and started her birthday off right!  I fixed her breakfast, she watched Doc McStuffins, then got ready for school.  Mr. Elf left her a birthday message, one on him and the other on her fan in her room.  At school, I brought cupcakes for her friends and teachers.  She said that everyone sang to her.

Mr. Elf, sporting a hair extension from T's goodie bag.

With her new favorite boots from Grandmom and DeeDad!

Tonight, we ate dinner, sang to Taylor, and she got to open her presents!  From us, she got a new outfit and a new bike!  She was very excited.


Stephen told her to hide and close her eyes.







I think turning 4 has come in with a bang.


Happy birthday, sweet girl!

No comments: