Saturday, August 22, 2015

Lately

Whew, we've been busy lately!  It really does sound crazy for me to admit that I am officially busier now, not working, than I was while working.  More on what we've been doing to fill our days later.  But, for now, here are some pics from the last couple of weeks, since school started!

library time.

Seriously, Parker's favorite thing each day.  He drives on the street while I try to keep up.

Sydney wearing D-Dad's brace.


Super Sydney!

Peace? Pulp Fiction?  You decide.


Got my bargain shopping on.  All of this for $19!

Parker's first day of preschool!

Sydney was at a friend's house swimming, so I entertained these two with water.

New additions to Sydney's room!


I got to eat lunch with the girls!  They each got to pick a friend to join us.


Parker getting his hand painted.

Learning time!  A is for alligator.

The recliner flipped over!  Whoops.

This might be why...


Red was our color of the week!


Eek!  Another tooth gone.  That was 2 in a matter of days.

A wreath I made for my sister's new house!




Can you tell what movie she likes?

and another tooth!

B is for butterfly...

...and bunny.

Surprise blacklight party at the local froyo place.


Country club for our friend's surprise 30th bday.


Surprise, Mary!

My view the other morning.  Parker had been painting, I had been painting... it was breezy outside.  Life is good.


No comments: