I got to tag along as a chaperone. I had my little group of 4 kiddos, including Taylor. (Luckily 2 of their moms met us there, so I really only had Taylor and 1 other girl!) Taylor was probably more excited about riding the bus than going to the ranch. This girl was counting down to this day for two weeks!
We made it over there, and my group did the fast-forward tour. They ran through the whole place, and we even lapped the rest of the group. Some control I had, huh? ;) I definitely got a lot of steps on my FitBit that day.
Afterwards, we all met back up at the playground, where the kids played until everyone was back. We all ate lunch at the picnic tables, then headed back home. It was fun!
2 of my group members...
...and the other 2.
The peacocks were beautiful!
Smelly pig.
This was my group running the whole thing.
Feeding the... goat? Taylor wanted me to but she refused.
Playground.
Taylor's first bus ride!
The whole pre-K group.




No comments:
Post a Comment