Thursday, March 3, 2016

What's up?

We've been super busy lately, and these weeks seem to be flying by!  It's kind of crazy that it's already March, and that the kids only have 10 weeks of school left.  (Although, I know when I was a teacher, 10 weeks seemed like eeeeterrrrrrrnity).

Anywho, here are some of the fun things we've been up to lately!

Lena came over to play again!

Me and my buddy.

Stephen took Sydney to a GT basketball game.

They made it on tv! (see to the right of the goal)

Octopus painting. 


Starting him young.

Colorful spaghetti!

A little experiment.  Water and shaving cream...

...with food coloring.


Also made some colorful oatmeal for play.

I got to meet Allison's new baby!!

Picnic at the park.

It's nice that my kiddos are getting to the age where I can sit and read while they play!


Enjoying the nice weather!

Box car.

Soccer started!

Another tooth down!

I voted.

Princess Parker.

As room mom, I have to put together these "baskets" for the school's big fundraiser of the year.  I was also asked to do Sydney's class' basket.  Parents sent in stuff and I had to arrange.  It was quite a challenge!  But here are the final products.  Arts & Crafts (above) and Disney (below).  I have got to get these out of the house because Parker is starting to think all of this stuff is his...


No comments: