Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year, doing what I love the most... hanging with my family.  The celebration really began last week!  On Tuesday, I got to attend Muffins with Mom with Taylor's class and got an adorable little craft that she made.


On Thursday, Parker came home from school with a cute card he made and a little birdhouse he painted.  (Didn't get a picture of that).  




On Friday, Sydney came home with some goodies!





Yes, please.




On Sunday, I got some precious handmade cards from the girls:

Sydney-



Taylor- 


My favorite part- "I think you smell like perfume."  LOL.

The kiddos made some goodies at church:



Stephen packed a picnic lunch and we all headed to Stone Mountain!  The 5 of us made it up and down the mountain.  It took a little while, but we did it!

                                  











This was about 5 minutes after leaving. ;)

We went home, played outside, then went to my favorite restaurant (Chili's!) for dinner.  What a fantastic day.  I am absolutely blessed and thankful to be these precious kiddos' mom.  

No comments: