Thursday, June 8, 2017

Last Day of School!

The 2016-2017 school year has come to a close!!  It's hard to believe that, next year, Sydney will be in 3rd grade, Taylor will be in 1st grade, and Parker will be in pre-K... all at the same school!

Is it just me, or did 9 months of time make a lot of difference in these two??

Taylor- first and last days of Kindergarten

Sydney- first and last days of 2nd grade

We went to Sydney's class first thing to go to her awards ceremony.  She received the award for the highest average in math- Go Sydney!!


Then, we headed to Taylor's class, where her teacher did cute, individualized awards for each kid.  She also got them a specific present based on their personalities.  Taylor got the "Rocking Reader" award- I'm so proud of her!  Her teacher gave her a journal because Taylor loves to write.  I wish I could upload the video I have, but it's too big.  Taylor had such a great year this year!

Watching Taylor's class' awards.


Taylor's friend Brennan came back to visit from Florida!

Now it's... SUMMERTIME!!


No comments: