Friday, December 28, 2018

Christmas Morning!

The kiddos got up before 6:45 Christmas morning.  I was somehow able to delay them until 7:00 AM  so I could squeeze out a fewwwww more minutes of sleep. ;)

We headed downstairs to see if Santa had, in fact, come.  He did!



Farewell notes from the elves

Parker's loot

Sydney's

Taylor's


The kids came down the stairs and were stoked:



After checking out all that Santa brought us, we ate breakfast and then hit up the tree!  These are some of my favorite shots...

Double fireplaces going to set the mood. ;)



Taylor was SO excited about this.  It's one of her favorite You Tube stars' shirts.  



Old school Nintendo!  Best gift eva, if I do say so myself. ;)

They each got an Echo Dot!

I got this cute snowman from Parker.

These next pics make me laugh.  We got S & T laptops since they do so much of their school work online.  Sydney was the quicker unwrapper, so we told her not to say anything until Taylor opened hers.  Here's Sydney figuring out what it is...

...covering her mouth so she won't say anything...

...helping Taylor rip the paper since she apparently wasn't going fast enough...

...Taylor realizing what it is!

We spent the next few hours cleaning up, putting together, and packing for Aunt Kendall's house!


No comments: