Friday evening, we opened her presents:
Oh, the excitement! I love it!
Going to see her new bike.
She didn't waste much time!
Friday night, she had a Brownie event. I brought cookies and they all got to sing to her.
She's officially 8!
Sunday, at church, they celebrated her...
Sunday afternoon, she had her birthday party! It was at Stars & Strikes, and they got to do laser tag, bumper cars, and play in the arcade.
Waiting for the bumper cars.
Laser tag!
Team 1
Team 2. I'm a little scared.
The ticket booth!
Parker hit the jackpot and won 1000 tickets!
We could hardly see out the back on the ride home ;)
That night, we met up with my parents and sister/BIL/nieces/friend Allen for dinner!
Two peas in a pod, with 5 years between them.
Parker and his "BFF" Allen! He wouldn't leave his side all night.
No comments:
Post a Comment