(To see previous updates, go here).
Painting the base of the island:
Before-
Light gray/almost white
After-
I'm probably going to paint the rest of it once our year warranty is up.
Pouring concrete under the deck extension:
In progress
We're planning on doing something down here. Screened porch? Open air hang out place?
Before-
Painting/staining the garage stairs:
Before-
After-
I also painted the little walls by the stairs.
Painting the Mud Room:
Before-
You can see the before color here
After-
Decorating more on the inside:
I made this sign with my cricut.
More landscaping:
Before-
After-
We had to rake all the pine straw up, pull weeds, put down black paper to prevent weeds, then put the pine straw back. (the weeds were extra bad since these areas used to be sod). We then added a border around the house to keep the pine straw in place.
Hmmm... what to do next??



No comments:
Post a Comment