Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Summer- Week 9

This was a short, last week of summer... the kiddos start back to school tomorrow (Thursday)!

It has been a good summer, overall.  I always have all these plans in my head (go to the library each week! Do a chore chart! Do lots of summer reading!  Go to a bunch of parks!), most of which did not happen this summer. ;)  The broken leg threw a wrench in some things, but maybe it was a nice excuse to slow things down this summer.

I'm sad that summer is over, but I feel like summer's expiration date has arrived.  I think we're all ready to be in a routine!

Here's what we did the last few days of summer:

Ashley's House:





Haircuts!





Meeting Blooper!



Tie-dying Shirts:

*I'll need to update later with our final products!

Open House:

Taylor has Parker's teacher from last year!


Random:

Sydney typing up a "Choose Your Own Adventure" book she wrote.


It's been nice, summer 2019!

No comments: