Tuesday, September 1, 2020

August

 August was such a busy, crazy, and crappy month... it was all kind of a blur.  Thankfully, I actually took pictures, so I know that some things happened! ;)  Here is some proof that things happened in August besides back to school, Sydney's surgery, and the basement.

Hanging with the fam:







Mani/Pedis with the nieces, my sister, and my mom.

Random:


Friends from SC came to visit.

Parker's (very) Covid delayed basketball team party.

His awesome coaches!

Parker has a new neighbor friend and has been playing at his house a lot.

My shopper helper.

A good look, thanks to his cousins.

Parker and Heidi hanging out. She did his hair.  I'm seeing a theme here.


I had an out-patient surgery. All is good!

A pic from Parker's teacher.

Parker and Madison.



Farmers' Market w/ Mom:




Our church had a fun drive-through movie night- they gave out goodie bags for us to have movie night at home.  Plus, they had a dunk tank!



No comments: