Saturday, September 26, 2020

Sydney is 12!!

 I can't believe I have a 12 year old! 

Though I will say that Sydney has matured a lot in the last few months, so 12 seems very fitting.  I'm not sure if it's her injury/surgery, her granddad passing away, her gluten intolerance, her starting middle school... or probably a combination of it all.  She has really matured and learned new things and all of a sudden just seems like a little grown up!

We did a little celebration the Saturday before her birthday while eating Mexican with friends.  We got the waiters to sing to her. :)

Her actual birthday fell over fall break, so we got to celebrate her in Florida!  She got to pick out what all we did that day.  First, she opened presents and then we went to the beach for a couple of hours.  Then, we went to eat lunch and then went to a cool outdoor mall area to do some shopping.  Oh, and she also got her ears pierced! That night, we were all pretty tired and she wanted Jersey Mike's for dinner (it's hard to find good GF bread, but Jersey Mike's has it!), so Stephen went to pick it up and we ate at the condo.  We just hung out the rest of the night.  She said it was the "best birthday ever". :) 









No comments: