Stephen's cousin got married this weekend, and Stephen was an usher in the wedding. Our whole family ventured out to the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner Friday night. It was quite warm down there, but really rainy.
Here we are, post-rehearsal dinner.
The actual wedding was Saturday, but Taylor and I stayed home for it. The doctor advised us not to get her out too much, and I didn't want her crying out in the middle of the ceremony! So, Taylor and I had some good girl time... wait, who am I kidding? She snoozed while I caught up with friends on the phone.
This is what Taylor did all during all Saturday afternoon! Don't let that pretty little peaceful face fool you... she made up for lost time between the hours of 10 PM and 2 AM!
We had so much fun hanging out with Stephen's family! Here are some picture highlights from the weekend:
My pretty little girl!
Posing in front of the tree.
Uncle Randy and Taylor hanging out.
Sydney and Aunt Bobby in a deep conversation.
Bustin' a move!
Sweet Taylor!
We made it home Sunday late afternoon. The ride home wasn't too bad, though we did hear from Taylor for about 10 minutes. That was it. Then she went back to sleep. :) Sydney was a little more restless this time around. But, all is well and we had a great time!








No comments:
Post a Comment