Wednesday, December 15, 2010

You've Got Mail!

I must say, Christmastime is my FAVORITE time of the year.  I love the decorations, the music, the holiday cheer... and, the Christmas cards you get in the mailbox!  They are SO much better than getting bill after bill after junk mail after bill. 

I finally got my Christmas cards in the mail yesterday... which I'm thankful for, because originally they weren't scheduled to come in until the 21st!  This year was a little delayed because I wanted to get a picture of Taylor to put on the card.  I got a shot of her when she was 3 days old, I made the card, ordered it, and bada-bing-bada-boom, they are now in the mail. 

Anyways, I just wanted to express how much I love getting Christmas cards.  We got a whopping 9 in the mail yesterday.  So fun!!  That's a 2010 season record so far... I'll let you know if it gets beaten.  It's so fun to see all the pictures, of new babies, new marriages, and it's fun to read about peoples' years. 

Speaking of Christmas, we got the Santa pictures back from Sydney's daycare!  This was taken when Taylor was 6 days old.  You can tell that Sydney wanted nothing to do with being next to Santa!  Stephen and I ended up being in them, too, which we hadn't planned.  Enjoy!



No comments: