Saturday, January 29, 2011

A walk in the park

Who would believe that today- January 29- in Georgia, the temperature got up to 70 degrees?!!  I am LOVING it!  It totally gives me spring fever.  Today felt like a day right out of the month of April. 

We took advantage of the lovely weather and went to a nearby park.  It was awesome.  There was a toddler area, a big-kid area, and a walking path.  Sydney wanted to hit up all three areas.  So we did.  I'll let the pictures tell you about our day!

Playing in the toddler area.

Weeeeeeeee!

See-sawing with daddy.

Forget that baby stuff... bring on the big-kid playground!

Taylor and I went for a jog while Sydney and her daddy played.

She enjoyed it thoroughly!

Sydney went down this slide by herself!

Sydney's taking me to the big slide...

Who's going to win?

Swinging on the... circular monkey bars?

And one... and two...

Muscle girl!

Going for a walk...

So sweet...

Hey, don't forget about me, mom!

What a great day!

PS- Can this warm weather stick around a little longer?  Pleeeeease?

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Sydney sure wears a disproportionate amount of gold for a girl with a Bulldog mama!

Brooke said...

I know, right?? And the worst part is she picked the outfit out herself... guess I'll have to work extra hard on daughter #2 to have her pull for the red and black!