Friday, April 8, 2011

4 Month Stats!

Today, Stephen flew to Charlotte, so it was just me and the girls.  We went to Taylor's 4 month check up this morning.  Everything looked good!!  She got a shot in each leg, plus an oral vaccine.  It's funny with the second child... with Sydney, I wouldn't get more than one shot done at a time.  With Taylor, I'm just trusting that all will be fine and getting them done as recommended by the doctor. 

Anyways, I digress.  At 4 months and 6 days of age, Taylor is a whopping 17 pounds, 5 ounces (>95%), 25-1/2 inches (90%) and her head circumference is 43 cm (90%). 

Just a little comparison, at 3 months and 26 days of age, Sydney was 13 pounds, 11 ounces and 24 inches!  Sydney wasn't Taylor's weight or height until 7 months! 

The nurse told me that, on average, a baby at 4 months is between 20-23 inches.  That made me realize how really big Taylor was when she was born, being 22 inches from the get-go.  They say all babies should double their birth weight by 6 months, so I'm thinking she is pretty well on track to do that... ;)  She still fits in a lot of her 3-6 month clothes, but I have pulled out most of her 6-9 month clothes to start putting her in. 

Anyways, she looks very healthy, so that is a wonderful thing.  :)  Here's a pic from the park yesterday!

1 comment:

Lea said...

Fun week! You must be exhausted! I did the clean out thing about two months ago. Was feeling overwhelmed with "stuff"! Thanks for the updates!