So, we got back from Callaway Gardens (with an accident-free, no-stopping-for Sydney!!) and got to work. I decided to "simplify" my stuff... Do I really need the 4 bins of packed-away clothes that I haven't worn in a couple of years? Do I need 20 pairs of jeans that I never wear? (literally... it's pathetic) So, I got to that while Stephen did a bunch of stuff around the house.
Wednesday
Stephen had to go back to work today, so the girls and I packed up the car and drove to Gainesville to see my sister and her girls. Sydney loooooooves her Aunt Kendall, Uncle "Mashew", Madeline and Kerrigan. We hung out at the house, went to a nearby park, did the Wii Fit, ate dinner, and then headed back home.
Girl talk with Aunt Kendall.
Fun at the park.
Yoga.
Ski jump.
Couldn't resist the matching outfits.







No comments:
Post a Comment