I will chronicle our week so far. I'll split it up into different sections so it won't be so overwhelming. :) We've had a really fun few days!
Monday
We started off the week by going to a nearby park and meeting up with a good friend of ours. She has a really nice camera and wanted to take pictures of us and the girls. I am all about getting some family photos (I'm usually the photographer of the family, so it's rare that we are all in a shot!) and it was a plus to hang out and have a picnic with our friend. Sydney had so much fun on the playground, flying her little kite, and running everywhere. It was a beautiful day!
I've posted most of these on Facebook, but here are some of my favorites:
This is probably my most favorite shot. :)
We left the park after lunchtime, and headed straight down to Callaway Gardens. We had hoped the girls would nap in the car so they would be full steam ahead when we got to CG. Not so much. See the next post!









No comments:
Post a Comment