Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

We spent the day at my parents' house- mom did most of the cooking, with me contributing a casserole and dessert.  It was just my parents and our family, as my siblings always do Thanksgiving with their in-laws.  But, it was a great time had by all... A beautiful day to celebrate all that we are thankful for (and I have so much to be thankful for!!).

I also had some fun experimenting with the new camera.  My parents have lots of greenery around their house (something ours lacks!) so I had some fun with the girls outside.  Sydney also had fun with D-Dad up in the treehouse he built.  Here are some pics from our day:




Hanging out in the treehouse.



Relaxin' in D-Dad's chair.

A still shot of Taylor walking!



A Pinterest-inspired photograph.


It was a fantastic day!  Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments: