Thursday, November 24, 2011
He's baaaaaaaack...
Yes, the Elf on the Shelf has made his appearance. I was too cheap to actually buy the book (If I remember correctly, on Amazon it was about $30 for the book and the doll!- so I settled for paying $12 for just the doll) so I don't know the actual ins and outs of when he should make his debut. So, we do it K-Bash style... on Thanksgiving day, he'll come out and stay until Christmas.
Sydney thinks he goes back to the North Po1e every night to tell his "best friend", Santa, how good of a girl Sydney was that day. She has been hamming it up for the elf, let me tell you. Can this elf be a year-round tradition?
Sydney also wrote a letter tonight to Santa. She's already decided what she wants, so I helped her write it and we put it in the mailbox.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment