Sunday, November 27, 2011

Taylor's Birthday Party!

We had sweet Taylor's 1st birthday party today!  Her birthday is not until Thursday, but this day worked the best for our family.  We kept it intimate, with my parents and my sister's family making the long journey down to Loganville to celebrate. 

Poor Taylor was not in her best mood... she woke up with a cough and runny nose, and her nap schedule was off.  But, she had a great time and was so tuckered out that she went to bed at 6:30 PM. :)

Here are some highlights from the day!

Taylor's first 12 months in photos


Hot chocolate bar... didn't count on it being 70 degrees outside! ;)


Cousins and Uncle Stephen







She went against all odds... we thought she'd dive into the cake.  She really wasn't into it!  She scraped her fingers on top and that was about it.

I gave her a taste of the icing and she couldn't stand it.  She obviously doesn't get that from me!




Ta-da!  I'm (almost) one!

Was hoping for a family shot, but Sydney was so not interested in taking a picture.

It was a great day with great company!  Now, I think I need to go to bed.


No comments: