Anyways, I feel like I have been MIA lately. Probably because last week and this week have been weeks from you know where. My work load has been atrocious... all the last minute things people try to squeeze in before the end of the year. But, after my two big meetings tomorrow (my last of 14 I've had to do in 2 weeks, which is a normal load for 2-3 months), I will be that much closer to the light. And yes, I will be celebrating.
So, the latest... minus a visit of the stomach bug last week that hit us all, we have all been healthy. Me, possibly too healthy. That was noted my some great gains (ahem, on the scale) this past month. People say I've really "popped" lately... it may be because of my nightly Cocoa Pebbles treats.
20.5 weeks- Halfway, baby!
I meant to mention this earlier. Remember the tics I was talking about that Sydney was doing? Stephen took her to the neurologist a few weeks back, and they didn't see any concerns. He said it's normal for toddlers to do tic-like things, and he said it can get worse before it gets better a lot of the times. I have noticed a decline in the tics lately (especially with her eyes), so I feel much better about that! Oh, and no more night-time accidents with her! Hip hip hooray! (let me follow that with a big KNOCK ON WOOD!).
Nothing else terribly exciting has been going on! We've been keeping super busy, between meeting up with friends, housewarming parties, graduation celebrations, birthday parties, etc. But that's what makes life exciting, huh?
More later...!
No comments:
Post a Comment