Last night, we attempted Taylor in her big-girl bed (AKA our former queen-sized guest bedroom bed). She looked like such a little thing on it! She was initially scared when we all left after reading a book in her bed, so I ended up laying with her for about 30 minutes until she fell asleep. Of course, I'm checking on her every hour or so, paranoid she's going to fall of the end or something. But, thankfully, she did just fine! She did wake up crying at 4:30, and I went in there and slept with her until about 6, when she was up for good.
I spent this morning transferring all her clothes in her closet/drawers to her new room, and moving Parker's clothes to his nursery. I guess that makes it official!
Taylor and I both took a nap in her bed today. Tonight, after a long day, she crashed hard without anyone laying next to her (thank goodness, I was hoping she wouldn't expect that every time she laid down).
Such a big girl... (and a squirmy sleeper, apparently!)
No comments:
Post a Comment