Saturday, August 11, 2012

Busy Day!

Today was one of those busy days, where Stephen and I literally just want to sit on the couch tonight and not move/lift/clean/do anything.  I'm exhausted for obvious reasons; Stephen's exhausted because he is sick!!  We took his temp tonight and it was 101+.  :(

But, before we knew any of this, we had a fun-filled day.  It started off by going to Matteson's 1st birthday party.  Matteson is the baby girl of one of Stephen's good fraternity brother friends, Chris (I actually knew Chris before I met Stephen!).  He and his sweet wife, Jessica, live in Vinings, and we went there to celebrate and see lots of friends.  It was fun.  They just moved into their house, and I had some major envy... their house is beautiful, and their backyard is... amazing.  See below for the coolest part of their backyard.

Anyways, here are some pics from the party.

Taylor swinging with Liam.

Sydney loved this swing!


Yes, please!


Happy birthday, Matteson!

Yum.

Attempting to get a kid shot.

My silly girls.


We came back home, and Taylor and I napped from 3-4.  We  headed out to a Block Party, held at our church.  Our church knows how to throw a party!  There were bouncy houses, games, firetrucks, hotdogs, sno-cones, Bruster's ice cream, popcorn machines, chili cook-off, bike parade, watermelon eating contest, and more! 

We left sweaty, sticky (thanks, ice cream cones!), happy, and tired.  We came home, bathed the girls, and they were out!

Busted!






Taylor wanted the same as her sis.

Sydney providing moral support.


And, I want to give a shout-out to my sweet friend, Jackie... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


No comments: