Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fall... is that you??

I have to admit, lately I'm feeling terrible.  I'm not sleeping well, which I think is affecting everything I do.  I know it's just the last couple of weeks of being pregnant, so I'm trying my best to stay positive... but lately, I feel like Debbie Downer!  No one wants to hear someone whine about their aches and pains all the time, so I'll move on. 

Thankfully, today was such a lovely day!  It was a little warm in the sun, but when that breeze blew, it was SO nice.  Stephen and I and the girls had a very nice unproductive day.  We went to church, the girls and I took naps, we played outside for hours, went on a walk, went to visit some neighbors, made dinner, and got ready for bed. 

Since I have been feeling so yucky, I decided to join in the fun by taking some pics of the girls... something I haven't done in a while!

Stephen, showing off his mad skills.

Sweet Taylor.

Sweet Sydney.


Big sis pushing little sis.

Stephen was trying to scare them.

Sweet...

Still sweet...

...Scary!!

Taylor loves her daddy.

No comments: