I wanted to post today, because back in 2010, I had a blog named the same title... 24 more days! Check here if you want a little comparison.
35.5 weeks
I think my belly is bigger with Parker than it was with Taylor. Is he going to be an 11-pounder?? Taylor wouldn't cooperate for the kiss picture... I don't think she quite gets that Parker is in my belly. She'll rub her own belly and say "Baby Parker". Also, my hair looks a lot better in 2010. I wasn't quite as lazy... or should I say, I didn't choose other alternatives over straightening my hair like I do now (ahem, sitting on the couch and watching TV).
For all of you people wanting to have kids, my best advice is... aim to have the baby in March or April!! The summer months are b-r-u-t-a-l. I am usually so cold natured, but I wake up now absolutely sweating. In the AM, it can be hard just putting on make-up. It makes me feel for anyone going through hot flashes. And there's no relief- you step outside, already sweaty from your air-conditioned house, just to be hit by a brick wall of 90+ degree weather. Fall, where are you??? I bought a pumpkin spice candle in honor of you (hopefully) coming soon.
So, 24 days it is... so much to do at work, so these next... 16 work days will be insane. Things around the house are basically done, which makes me feel better. I don't know if "nesting" is really a natural phenomenon or not, or if it's just the freak-out period before the baby comes. I tend to act the same way before I go back to school from summer break. I'm realizing 24 days means 3 more weekends, which are pretty busy already.
That's it for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment