Thursday, November 1, 2012

23 months!

Taylor is 23 months old!!!

She has had an exciting month, full of activities, growth, and communication!

Accomplishments this month:

  • She is talking up a storm now! 
  • She has also grown a lot recently- she is now in 3T clothes.  I haven't weighed/measured her lately, so it'll be interesting to see at her 2 year appointment where she is.
  • She is loving being a big sister!!!  She is like Parker's second mommy.
  • She had a month of sickness- after a couple of antibiotics, steroids, and different inhalers, she is finally better.  Yes, I am knocking on wood as I type this.
  • She can count to 11!
  • She goes down the stairs by herself (while I bite my nails!)
  • She knows most of her colors.  Blue seems to be her fave.
  • She can now open doors with the round knobs.  I've had to go buy those door knob cover things because this girl likes to go into closets/pantries and pull/pour everything out.
  • She is loving turning on/off the light switches.  She will be playing upstairs and I'll come up to see every single light turned on.
  • Got her second haircut!
  • She celebrated her 2nd Halloween.
Here are some pics from this last month!







post-haircut




She seriously loves this boy.

1 comment:

Erica said...

She is such a sweet sister! I see that Monkey has moved down to Taylor!