Saturday, November 17, 2012

Training- Week 6

Sunday, 11/11-

Today is a day of REST!  (I am sick!) :(

Monday, 11/12-


  • Activity: Hip Hop Abs
  • 45 Minutes
  • DVD: Fat Burning Cardio/Ab Sculpt

  • Okay, the rest of this week was pretty much shot!  I have a sinus infection which has completely wiped me out- I'm talking, terrible headaches when I wake up, sore joints, and of course, ringing ears, stuffy nose, cough, sore throat, etc.  I started taking antibiotics on Tuesday, so things have slowly been improving.  Uggh.

    I did attempt to jog this morning- but my joints are still SO sore!  Is this normal for a sinus infection?  Or is it a reaction to the medicine?  It was really hard to exercise this morning- I probably looked like a robot- but I'm glad I at least did something.

    Saturday, 11/17:
    • Activity: Jogging
    • .71  miles
    • 9:28 minutes
    • Average pace: 13:23 minutes/mile
    • Location: Neighborhood
    • Calories burned: 87

    No comments: