Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Work it

I think Sydney's New Year's resolution is to exercise more. Today, as I was working out to a DVD, she made her own exercise list. (She got a little help from Shaun T on the video). She called each thing she wrote down as an "ingredient". Once she finished her list, which was rather long, she and Taylor performed the whole exercise routine for us.  Hmmm... I think Shaun T. might have some competition.

The funniest thing is that Sydney writes phonetically, so you'll have to check out a part of her list of "ingredients" to see if you can comprehend.  If you're feeling the need to get physical, perhaps you should give this routine a try! 


1.  Stretch
2.  Jump side to side
3.  Water! Water!
4.  Kick
5.  Running in place
6.  Jog  (to the right: run and jump and back bend)
7.  Punch
8.  Squat
9.  Push up
10.  Running and jumping
11.  Back bend

It continues on with "water! water!" a few more times, and even includes burpees.  The best was she included "food" about 3/4 of the way down.  That's my kind of workout!


No comments: