This was our vacation week, so this post will be short!
Monday-Friday: See vacation posts.
Saturday: Since we didn't get home until after midnight, we were sleepy heads this morning. I had an HOA board meeting at 10 AM, and thankfully I set my alarm for 9:15 just in case, because I needed it. I left the whole family snoozing! The board meeting lasted about 1.5 hours and I chatted with my friend Cindy for another hour after that. The rest of the day was SO nice... getting back into the swing of being home, doing laundry, unpacking, chilling out... that's what we did! And it was really hard to go to bed that night at a reasonable time- the jet lag was in full force for all of us.
Sunday: We headed to church this morning. The girls and I ran some errands afterwards, and Stephen and Parker ran some together. Stephen took the girls to a friend's pool to practice more swimming for Taylor. That evening, our across-the-street neighbor had us and our next door neighbors over for dinner. The kids played, we hung out, and had a fun time! (But another late night.. seriously, darn jet lag!)




No comments:
Post a Comment