Thursday, December 22, 2016

December Fun

December has been filled with lots of fun events, but man, I tell you... this month is flying by!  It's crazy that Christmas is only a few days away.  I honestly haven't had much of a chance to sit down and enjoy the season yet.  We're too go-go-go.  I'm hoping to get a chance to take it all in before the decorations all come down.

Besides Taylor's birthday, painting all the day long, and all the holiday fun, here's what we've been up to lately:

Lena's Birthday Party:




Fun at church:


 Lunch w/ Taylor and Addie:


Parker loves his school!



 Darn GT had to beat UGA this year.  Tim lost the bet:


Our friends Morgan and Lee's baby shower:


Ryker's Birthday Party #1:



Date Night:

Oh yeah.

Girls rule!

Taylor's artwork hanging in the hallway:


More of Taylor's artwork.  This is for future documentation! ;P


Hanging out w/ Raegan:


Ryker's Birthday Party #2:








SICKNESSES:

Killing time at the doctor with and for Sydney.  I was next... strep throat AGAIN.  That's twice in 6 weeks, folks.  SO. OVER. IT.


No comments: