2016 was a pretty great year in our household. No big life changes occurred (like they did
last year...), I figured out things a little bit more, and we got to go on some fun adventures. Most importantly, we all stayed relatively healthy (though I have been cursed with strep throat twice in 6 weeks with a bad cold in between... but I will count my blessings!).
Here are the highlights of our year!
Places we visited:
Notable events:
- Celebrating 11 years of marriage!
- Sydney turned 8
- Taylor turned 6
- Parker turned 4
- Me starting a little business
- Me getting off Facebook... maybe for good? Time will tell!
Home improvements:
Fun activities for the kids:
Taylor lost her first tooth! (and her 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and finally the 5th on New Year's Eve!)
Parker started a new school
Sydney's first 5K
Soccer
Several visits to Stone Mountain
Six Flags!
A couple of White Water visits
Several books were read by me, many steps were taken, much less phone time occurred. I've taken on some new roles (Room Parent Coordinator at the girls' school, working with the KG kids doing AR tests weekly, HOA secretary, personnel team at church) and will continually work on keeping a good balance of life. I have simplified our household a TON recently- lots of donations, lots of organizing. I hope for 2017 to keep a simple, consistent, balanced routine in life.
Happy New Year! Here's to a great 2017.
No comments:
Post a Comment