Thursday, December 22, 2016

Pre-Christmas Shenanigans

Here's what our pre-Christmas fun has been like this year.


The first visit to see Santa:

Santa came to the girls' school, and I brought Parker in to have them all together.  The amazing thing this year was... there were no tears!  Hooray!


Taylor's crafty class:

Taylor's class does the best crafts.  I got to help out with some of them!


Making ornaments.


Building gingerbread houses... Parker got one, too!

Women's event at church:

We had a fun event at church, where we got to make crafts, hang out, and do a sock-swap (you stuff a pair of (new) socks with goodies.)  Lots of fun!  This is one of two little snowmen that I made.


Cookie making/decorating (and eating):

There was lots of this going on this season.



Parker's Christmas Program:

Grandmom and DeeDad came down to see his performance, too!



PJ Day and his teacher's present!

The second visit to see Santa:

Our neighbor graciously hosted a party last weekend, and invited the big man himself.  The kids were so excited.

Seeing Santa come through the door!

Santa! I know him.




Santa gave each kid a gift.  This is them waiting (somewhat) patiently to open them.

A beanie boo!

We've been good, too.

More Christmas cookies:

This half-eaten batch is from a fun cookie-making day I had with my friends Kelly and Lisa.


Taylor's KG Christmas performance:

All of the pre-K and Kindergartners.

Taylor's class.

Back in the classroom!

Sydney's holiday party:

Making an ornament.

They had a little surprise for the parents, and sang their own personalized version of "The 12 Days of Christmas".

Lucky Parker- he got to partake!

Taylor's holiday party:

1 hour later, we hit up Taylor's!

PJ and Polar Express day.

Taylor's teacher opening her gift from all of them!


The girls didn't get out of school until Wednesday, leaving only 4 days before Christmas to be on a chilled-out (no pun intended) schedule.  I'm hoping to cram some more fun Christmas crafts, Christmas baking, cooking, movie watching, coloring, play-dating, and relaxing in these next few days.

No comments: