Monday, April 25, 2011

Mystery Gift

Last week, Sydney received a package in the mail from Amazon.com.  Inside was the most perfect gift... a book entitled Monkey and Me!  It's all about a girl and her toy Monkey, and all the things they do and see. 

Needless to say, Sydney LOVES the book, and even reads it now... though, she replaces the "me" in the book with "Sydney", so she says, "Monkey and Sydney..." 

It is so perfect!  The only thing is... I have no clue who it came from!!  Any takers?  There was no packing slip inside.  I even called Amazon.com but they couldn't tell me who sent it.  It has to be someone who knows about Sydney and her monkey obsession. 

Anyways, if it happened to be you (or if you happen to know who it is!) please let me know... I want to know who to thank for such a thoughtful gift!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

The mystery has been solved! Thanks so much, Allison!!