Both girls have been sick the past few days, and I'd like to give a shout-out to my wonderful mom for taking care of them! Luckily, we are all on the mend, Stephen is back in town, and it is almost Thanksgiving break! Woohoo!
Last weekend, I started getting in the Christmas spirit. Christmas is my favorite season, and I love to decorate for it. I tried two Christmas crafts that I saw on Pinterest... check them out!
Thanksgiving break is usually when I break out the Christmas decorations. If it were up to me, I'd be like Walmart and have them up before Halloween. :) But, my logical husband sets me straight. I have done all my Christmas shopping for the girls, though... is that weird?
And for the exciting news... Taylor took her first steps tonight!!!! We were cleaning up after dinner, and Stephen told me that Taylor had just tried to make a movement with her feet while she was standing on her own. I didn't really think too much about it, but as she was standing the next time, me, Stephen and Sydney watched... she took about 2 steps on her own!! Sydney was so funny, she screamed so loud that Taylor got scared. :) We went upstairs where it's carpeted and tried some more... she was more into playing with her toys, but she did eventually take three steps on her own later! I can't believe how big my sweet Taylor is!
1 comment:
Brooke,how exciting! I am so glad you were there to witness it!
Post a Comment