Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mobile Uploads

I think I'm going to start doing this more often... posting on my blog some of the pics I've taken on my phone in the last few months.  You know, the kind of pictures you snap really quickly because something is funny, or cute, or you want to use it for blackmail... you get the idea.  I never usually do anything with them, so this will be my way of displaying them.




The before picture... happy as a lark in Publix.

The after-picture... locked in the car.  By her mom.  With the keys inside.  Go me!



Whoops.  Monkey and his "three cousins from Africa" were all together. 



Having too much fun on my phone.  This never gets old!




Stephen will probably kill me for posting this... This was what he had to sleep in after his LASIK surgery.  I tried to snap a picture but he moved too quickly.  I think you get the idea, though! ;)

No comments: