Sending and receiving Christmas cards is one of my
favorite holiday traditions. I can't wait to get to the mailbox to see who has sent us a card, to see pictures of friends and family, and just to sense the holiday cheer. Thank you to everyone who has sent us a card... they are all up in our house on display!
Most of our picture cards are displayed here.
In regards to our family Christmas card, I did something a little different this year. Normally, I find a card I like and order the whole bundle that I need... a one-stop shop. SInce I've gotten into couponing, I check out this website
www.southernsavers.com everyday, just to see the latest deals. When it started getting to be close to Christmas, this website would post deals where you could get a small number of cards for cheap or even free. Usually, the cards were in quantities of 10. So, this year, instead of one card that went out to everybody, we had several.
We didn't have any recent family pictures taken, so I pulled from my stash of pictures that I've taken of the girls.
So, here are all the cards (minus one, didn't keep a copy for myself). Enjoy!
This ended up being my favorite one.
We got 5 of these for free with our package when we got these pics taken.
It's kind of fun having a variety. I may do the same next year. Plus, I saved so much money doing it this way. Buying and mailing Christmas cards can add up... but it is TOTALLY worth it in my book. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment