I feel like I haven't been updating the blog enough lately. You all may not care about what we've been doing lately, but I do use this blog to help me remember things when my terrible memory and crazy schedule collide and leave me with few functioning brain waves.
We have had a busy few weeks, including two weekends in a row of driving 5+ hours each way to go out of town. It was all worth it though. Other things include:
- Going to a wedding.
- Going to a family reunion.
- Having a wonderful Easter with family.
- Sydney having her first bloody nose.
- Taylor throwing a complete tantrum in Cracker Barrel.
- Sydney's new obsession with collecting rocks.
- Sydney is so smart- counting to 100 with little to no help, counting to 100 by tens, spelling words, learning about phonics. Today, on the way to school, somehow we mentioned Africa, and she said, "Mommy, we've seen Africa on the map at school." I said, "What else have you seen?" She said, "Georgia, United States, Canada, Mexico, China, Japan, Australia... and... Fiji." ha! I though, Fiji? Yes, please! I couldn't believe how much she knew off the top of her head.
- Taylor is really talking up a storm! About 85% of it is unintelligble, but she's saying a bunch of words now. Plus, she's really showing us she understands exactly what we are saying.
- Taylor is ALL about being outside. I think that girl is going to be our little tomboy. She cries when we bring her inside.
- I am 15-1/2 weeks pregnant and growing by the second! I have a doctor's appointment this week.
- I made a neurologist appointment for Sydney about her tics. Praying it is just something she is doing, or something kind of typical for a 3 year-old to do.
- I'm "Mom of the Year" and forgot that Taylor should've had a 15 month check up. I thought it went from 12 months to 18 months! So, she will be going this week at almost 17 months. :)
- Staying super busy at work, though I'm hopeful that the next 2 weeks with all the testing going on, I will be able to get a lot done. Although today was day #1 of testing and I wasn't very successful at getting a lot accomplished. Boo.
No comments:
Post a Comment